Saturday, July 31, 2010

Potluck!

Perfect way to kick off the long weekend? A potluck BBQ!

Potlucks are always a hit with my coworkers and this was no exception. Our focus was on salads but we also had the BBQs fired up for some burgers and dogs. And of course cupcakes and smores for dessert.

Yes...smores. I came up with the idea of BBQing them, while wrapped in tin foil. The idea is good but needed some perfecting. Some of them had disintegrated marshmallow, but some turned out perfect.
Wayne provided the entertainment for the evening while eating his smore :)

2 comments:

Laurie said...

That's GREAT! You have best blogs! I love the collage of photos -- how did you do that!?!?!?! I need to learn this. :)

Janice said...

Laurie...I whipped it up in PS but I'm looking for a simple program that will do it for me. Let me know if you find anything :)