However, in the wise words of a good friend, I'm going to embrace my birthday! And in the words of another friend, it's been a great year for Team Janice. Looking back on the past 365 days, I've got a lot to celebrate:
- Paris for Christmas! How cool is that?
- A new job! (includes great hours and a boss that actually appreciates what I do)
- An amazing family trip to the Smokey Mountains. Did I mention Dollywood?!?
- A fantastic party celebrating my Dad's farming career. I'm still impressed by our Farmer's Daughter song.
- Reconnecting with several friends I haven't seen in years.
- Welcoming new friends into my life. I'm lucky to have such amazing people surround me.
- I got my picture with David Spade, Hugh Grant AND Jim Halpert (AKA: John Krasinski) at TIFF
- Another year of "special days" with my nieces and nephews including the introduction of Auntie Janice's Christmas Extravaganza