Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My Work Family



This weekend I attended the birthday party of one of my friends and coworkers. It was a lot of fun and I got to catch up with some of my former coworkers.

I know each office/workplace is unique and has it's own perks and challenges, but I feel I have met some of the best people in my life at my job. Our work environment is unique - the way we need to work together and the creative atmosphere that we do it in.

Of course there are always the people that get under your skin, we all have those. This place is no exception. But overall, the ratio is pretty good. From the very talented and intelligent to the hilarious, the original Cutie Pitootie (Jim Van Horne...taken over by Gerry Dewan when he left) to the "you can count on me" all around good guy. We have them all.

No comments: