Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Happy Anniversary to us!

I could never understand people that said they loved their spouse more today than the day they married them. That sounded odd and surely I could not love Devin any more than I did on May 22, 2016.

Well, three years later, I'm here to say that it is possible! Each day I fall more in love with him.
God selected this man for me and we fit together perfectly - where he is strong, I am weak; where he is weak, I am strong. And as we both look to God to anchor our relationship - a cord of three strands is not easily broken.

Three years have gone by in an instant and at the same time, it feels like we've been together forever. I'm so excited to spend the rest of my life with him. 39 years was a long time to wait, but it was so worth it.










No comments: