Thursday, November 01, 2018

Trick or Treat!

Halloween is not my favourite holiday, but it has been fun to come up with family costumes and go out together. Last year we passed on trick-or-treating and attended a party hosted by Cody's babysitter.

This year when discussing costume options, Cody wanted to be Mario and Daddy would be Luigi. I went online and, wouldn't you know, I found a kid's Mario and adult's Luigi costume! I drove to Port Dover on a Saturday afternoon to get them, but I got them.

The logical solution for my costume would be Princess Peach, but I decided to go a bit more creative. I came up with the idea, but Devin executed to perfection!

It was fun to travel around the neighbourhood together and get reactions from other parents :) Now, to overcome the candy coma!


No comments: