Sunday, November 17, 2013

Reid in the East Village

On November 29th, Reid Jamieson will be playing a show at London's East Village Coffeehouse. If you're in the area, you should plan to attend!

I discovered Reid while listening to CBC's Vinyl Cafe a few years ago. I was drawn in by his voice and soon hooked on this Vancouver-based artist. After following him on twitter and sharing his music with my friends, he tweeted a song to me. Oooh, cool! A Simon & Garfunkel song, no less :)

I was determined to get Reid to London last year and it's finally happening! After some collaboration with Reid's wife Carolyn and a fellow Londoner Toby, we've cooked up a show at East Village Coffeehouse. It will be their first show at the new location and things are looking great after months of renovations.

It's been a lot of fun planning and promoting this concert. It's great supporting talented artists and community initiatives. I'm looking forward to a great night. Hope to see you there!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are awesome! I love how you are so passionate and action oriented about the things you are inspired by. I wish I could come! xo your fruzzin