Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Random Thoughts


I consider myself to be a pretty healthy person. So, when woke up with a cold yesterday, I was surprised and a little annoyed. I take vitamin C on a daily basis in the winter months to avoid such situations. However, here I am...my sinuses all stuffy and a nice red nose. And tired! I can't believe how tired I am. Last night I took a Nyquil and went to bed by 9pm! Usually Nyquil is a magic drug and I get a nice sound sleep, but last night I tossed and turned, propped my head with pillows, then removed them, even trying to sleep in the chair in the livingroom for a while. All this to say I have a cold and am not enjoying the stupor that I feel I'm in.

I can't believe it's already December 6th! I haven't even sent out ANY Christmas cards yet! Yikes. I really need to get moving on some things...and SHOPPING is one of them. I bought gifts for my nieces & nephews in September and since then have had this idea in my head that I'm ahead of the game this year. However, I haven't done any shopping since. Now I'm perplexed for good ideas and am soon running out of time! On Saturday I'm planning a trip to Port Huron and am hoping that will finish things off.

Congratulations to my friend Sarah. She got a new job this week at City TV in Toronto. She'll be doing a lot of the same things she's currently doing at her job at OMNI but I think she's looking forward to a change. I believe she starts the 2nd week of January. Way to go Sarah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you both for all your help with the party! I must tell Drago how great the picture turned out--as I am sure he would be thrilled to know.
You both look great!!
Jason---take good care of her!!!