Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Time


A few weeks ago I heard someone say "where you spend your time is where you place your value". Seems like a simple enough concept, but it really hit me. I want to spend my time on things I value. Things like playing Candyland with my 3-year-old niece, having tea with my Grammie or making pie with my Mom. You can see a common theme... my family is important to me and I want to make them a priority. I also want to spend more time with good friends and learning new things. I'm going to try and say "no" more often to things that are not a priority and not worry about it.

1 comment:

Carol-Ann Murray said...

You are so right! All too often we say yes to doing things that we don't really value when we could be spending our time doing more meaningful things.
Thanks for the reminder...;)