Thursday, February 21, 2019

Serving Up Love

When you truly love someone, you are willing to serve them. Not so it will be reciprocated, but rather because it is a way to show them how you feel. Last night my husband did just that. He took the time to pamper my feet - sanding away calluses and hydrating them with a creamy lotion. We commented when he was done that we should've taken a before and after pic because the change was phenomenal!

I'm not overly focused on my feet in the winter - which are typically covered up by socks. They were dry and rough. He made them smooth and luxurious.

Who am I that I could be so lucky as to have this man for my husband? Truly, I wonder this most days. I thank the Lord for bringing us together and for the blessing that he is to me and our family. Saying I love him is too great an understatement to appropriately express my feelings for him. I need to shout it from the mountaintop. (or my blog)

No comments: