On this Valentine's Day, love is in the air. Everywhere you look there are heart shaped EVERYthings. So I thought I'd take a moment to ponder my true love. Until I met Devin, I had experienced love in a number of ways - with family, with friends, love of the Beatles, love of MY Beetle. But the love I now share with my husband is one so different than any of the others I had ever known.
I believe it's because it reflects the love of our creator. I truly believe that God orchestrated our lives being brought together and has blessed our relationship. We love because God first loved us.
- I love that he makes me feel safe.
- I love that he makes me feel beautiful.
- I love the way that he's a Daddy.
- I love the way he encourages me to be a Mommy.
- I love the way he makes me LAUGH.
- I love that we agree on the fundamentals and are committed to this life together.
- I love the way he knows me.
- I love his thoughtful and analytical mind.
- I love his attention to detail.
- I love his positive outlook and encouragement.
- I love his beautiful blue eyes and how they look at me.