Friday, May 25, 2007

Catching Up



A new blog post? Really? Yes...it's true. I know I've been very negligent lately with my blog. I've had several people comment on this....so I thought it was time to post. I have to admit the main reason for this procrastination is FACEBOOK. This phenomenon is so addictive! Although, it's been pretty cool to reconnect with people I haven't seen in years.

So, what have I been up to lately? Hmmmm....well, after much consideration (and obsessing) I purchased a Mac Book Pro. In fact, I'm sitting on my couch with my feet up creating this entry! I love it. I haven't really discovered all the features yet, but so far so good.

My nephew Josh turned 6 a few weeks ago and we had a special day together to celebrate. We went mini-golfing, rode the go-karts and bumper cars and of course, had lunch at McDonalds. It was a lot of fun.

No comments: