Thursday, April 06, 2006

SURPRISE!!!






When I said I'd like a surprise party for my 30th birthday, I had no idea how surprised I'd be. That's because it was 11 months and 2 weeks early!!! Last Saturday was conveniently April Fools Day, and I made it through most of the day without any pranks. However, at about 7:30pm...they got me!

I had planned to get together with my friend Amy that day. She was coming down from Toronto for a long-overdue visit. However, it wasn't until after we had made our plans that she discovered she was being pulled into a web of deceit. :) I was quite impressed that she didn't spill the beans as we both have trouble keeping secrets and we were together all afternoon. Way to go Amy!

Apparently Char approached Jo-Anne before Christmas with the idea of having a party this year. Special thanks to Char, Jo-Anne, Nick, Wayne & Sharon who pulled off the whole thing without a hitch! It was really awesome to have so many of my friends (who don't necessarily know each other) all together. Thanks to everyone who came and to those of you that missed it...I missed you!

PS...sorry it took so long to post, but I didn't have any pictures until today. I didn't think to bring my camera to my surprise party! So, if any of you took pictures, please e-mail me!! Thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yippee for us! We pulled off a surprise. I'm so proud!! :)